New Aquarium

bettaBetta

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I got a used aquarium a 20 USGal. Anyway I have 16 betta and three otos and now I want something different, but I don't know what. I was thinking of a community tank, but I don't really want a tank of guppies or swordtails of anything like that I want somthing a little more interesnting. I like hardy fish with some personality. Any suggestions?
 
hey betta betta, well i have some fish called african butterfly fish which are sooooooooooooo kool and very easy to keep and it is very kool to watch them eat crickets. do u have 18 baby bettas(if so do they fight when they are babies?)
 
I've got 5 goo obo gudgeons in my 20 gallon. Precious little fish and great personalities. Especially when they kinda hover vertically when they eat.
 
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'm deffinately going to look into the fish you've suggested.

do u have 18 baby bettas(if so do they fight when they are babies?)
No, actually I have 16 adult betta, I tried breeding once but my best male got sick and I ended up scrapping the idea. All my betta (except six female siblings) are separated.I can tell you though, that until about 6 weeks (I think) baby betta do not usually fight.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top