New Admin - Chad (Tcamos)

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I used to have three clown loaches...loved them! What great animals loaches are. I gave up my clowns when I went to planted tanks because they kept digging the plants up.
you are right about that! I lvoe it when my kuhlis dance! (pay no attention to the cloudiness, had just done a bit of tank maintainance)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FLEm5veYBk&feature=plcp

Thanks...what was your Pet of the Month?

I really appreciate how welcome you all have made me feel. :)

As you noticed I put my real name in my signature and like people to call me Chad. I started doing that a few years ago just one day I felt like coming out of my shell a bit.

How many of you are like that where you feel being on a first name basis is more...I don't know...friendly but a little scary at the same time?

On a side note (but related to our above conversation)...one of our LFS has pygmy cory and cherry shrimp so once I get my little 6 gallon tank in shape I will start my build thread and layout.

I'm going to ask for help with the plants though and picking the substrate. Personally I like plants with a good root system. Even though the pygmy cory are tiny they do root (see what I did there) around and upturn the plants. Once the buld thread goes up I hope have some ideas for me.

Today is my Friday at work (meaning my last day of work for the week!) so I should have some time to play.

Hi!! Welcome to the forum, love your saltwater tank!

We welcome you, Tcamos from AZ. :)

How's the weather, burning, eh?

Thanks...the weather is hot and humid. We're nearing the end of our monsoon season. We get humidity and still have at least 104 degrees. But, I was born and raised here so I know just how to deal with it...stay indoors!

Welcome! Very nice tanks, and the plan for an Iwagumi sounds great. Over here, the record for highest temperature is 101 F. :lol:

Thanks...the weather is hot and humid. We're nearing the end of our monsoon season. We get humidity and still have at least 104 degrees. But, I was born and raised here so I know just how to deal with it...stay indoors!

Ohhhh...? It's not humid where I'm at for sure. It's DRY. It's stopped raining for a while now.

We'll get dry again soon enough. Monsoons don't last all that long though there is a huge thunderhead to the north of me.

We had weather in the 70's today in Sacramento, CA. It felt so good after all those 100 + that had been having....blah!!

Nicole

It's 92 right now and it's 8:30 az time.

Most reactions

Back