Great find. That would look so cool with some tall plants with angels and some cories. Also a schooling fish that would be big enough for the angels not eat.
Hehe nice one I have found sooo much at my local refuse.... Flat screen monitor, £200 laser printer and some decent computers! Someone before me got a laptop last time! The workers don't like you walking away with it I think they tab the stuff for themselves but not a lot they can do I guess. Can't believe people today not that I am an environmental freak but we do chuck some perfectly good gear away sometimes!
great find and angelfish are very cool i dont keep them now but a 1 point i had 15 of them they use to feed out of my hand and come begging when u was at the tank
There great parents to as most of mine paired of before i moved and then set up a malawi tank cories go really well and maybe some rainbow fish .
What are the dimensions of the tank eg. how far across the widest bit and how tall? I havn't seen a hex tank that big before, only the little dinky ones you see at chain stores.