New 5 gallon hexagon tank started cycling for a Betta fish

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Tez_20

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Well while in lock down so depressed and with every ones gorgeous bettas, my hubby went and fetched me an Hexagon tank plus he knows what systems i like, it was up and running on the 1st May, everything washed and brought an heater for betta and the temp is at 79.4F and got a new silk leaf coming tomorrow and the lights got a blue dimmer on it.
It's now in it's blooming process and the filtration is bio balls, white media containing zeolite and carbon media and also bio rings, as i always use this system.

IMG_20200504_131739_4.jpg IMG_20200504_131756_8.jpg

My betta is a two faced candy lol. He accepts and doesn't accept other fish, he is living with some cherry shrimp and was living with molly, swordtail and guppy fry and even a swordtail! (The sword was only recovering there after her accident.

My betta is a two faced candy lol. He accepts and doesn't accept other fish, he is living with some cherry shrimp and was living with molly, swordtail and guppy fry and even a swordtail! (The sword was only recovering there after her accident.
Add a pic so i can see him please :)

MTS is a very dangerous condition.... I'm working on a 42g and probably gonna get another 10g in the next few weeks :fish: super serious condition

Very nice looking tank (one bedroom apartment) for your Betta. Nice setup. I would suggest a moss ball and maybe a plant or two. :good:

Very nice looking tank (one bedroom apartment) for your Betta. Nice setup. I would suggest a moss ball and maybe a plant or two. :good:
Thanks i've got a silk plant coming tomorrow which is good in size and that one that's in will go in my larger tank as it's hard plastic and could rip the tail and i'm not taking that chance and i've had a suck on leaf come today :rofl: I've got a small stone with false moss on top and my hubby as connected it to a fish weight for under the gravel..i won't buy real moss as it can have those tiny snails in that breed heavy.

Most reactions

trending

Back