New 30gallon Tank Come Read!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

last strip soz ther fine ill keep updatein
How do you know "there fine". I am starting to think you are not testing anything, where is that picture you mentioned? Did you test pH? ammonia? KH? GH? Copper? What test are you doing and what are the readings?

Constructive Criticism:
I understand you may speak another language that is not English or something but could you make more of an effort in your posts to write correctly? I am not saying like perfect punctuation and grammar but not say "soz" and such words because many of your posts are difficult to understand if at all. Thank you. Oh and have you considered a spell checker?
I don't test, maybe he simply doesn't test? OP: Don't be afraid to say you don't test if you really don't, saying you did confuses us more. ;p

What are YOU on about? :)

Colbat1, when you say you did a test, what did you test for? For all we know you did a pregnancy test on your tank.

Just in case you didn't understand him, t1tanrush is saying that you shouldent be afraid to admit you never tested the water - if you really didn't.

ok i think i need a break from these forums three-fingers im prettty sure i didnt do what you think i did and i tested the p.h

Dont worry, we're just trying to help.
I was only making a joke (a bad one at that), so no offense meant.

But testing for pH is not going to tell you anything, you need to test for Ammonia and Nitrites :good: .
Your fish could be in danger, and you may not know about it until they die, sooner or later

im messing ure a good mate just wanted some funny stuff on this topic kk ill buy a test kit tomorrow so tomorrow they will be fine hang in guppies!

last strip soz ther fine ill keep updatein
How do you know "there fine". I am starting to think you are not testing anything, where is that picture you mentioned? Did you test pH? ammonia? KH? GH? Copper? What test are you doing and what are the readings?

Constructive Criticism:
I understand you may speak another language that is not English or something but could you make more of an effort in your posts to write correctly? I am not saying like perfect punctuation and grammar but not say "soz" and such words because many of your posts are difficult to understand if at all. Thank you. Oh and have you considered a spell checker?
I don't test, maybe he simply doesn't test? OP: Don't be afraid to say you don't test if you really don't, saying you did confuses us more. ;p
I know, I don't test either, but because he says he did he should post the results on here so we can help him.

im messing ure a good mate just wanted some funny stuff on this topic kk ill buy a test kit tomorrow so tomorrow they will be fine hang in guppies!
We understand you want some humor and I don't blame you I am a clown myself but sometimes sarcastic humor confuses people (which in my case is the reason why I love it) but when you are asking questions and need help with your fish, confusing those who are trying to help is the last thing you need.

Again I am not trying to be mean or anything but is it really very hard to write "you're" instead of "ure" and "ok" instead of "kk"? We have members from many cultures on the boards who as silly as it sounds may not understand this use of slang ;)

P.S. Just because you test doesn't mean the fish will be safe but it WILL tell you whether or not they are or will be ;) Good luck.

ok i bought some weird kit from the make auqa 4 beginners and nirate i think was 1 ph was 5 and kh was 0 i think im gona get a new one beacuse this cant be right at all and each strip tested kh ph and nirate

Yeah, those results are very off. If your pH was 5, your guppies would be dead :blink: .
You need one that tests for nitrite and ammonia though.

I've never used a tetra one, but they will defiantly be better than what you used :good:.
I use an API kit and it's very good.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back