New 30gallon Tank Come Read!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

And finding a donor for media with beneficial bacteria if you can. It'd at least soften the blow. There's a thread here somewhere with donors.

Dude, so far all of the posts I have read from you you are either giving the wrong info (Soft Shell Turtle topic) or ignoring help from other obviously more experienced members and seems as if though you haven't done much research on fish at all. You can't simply add water some equipment and chemicals then add fish and think it'll be alright. Please don't kill innocent fish for your entertainment. :good:

soz i did a test there ok its a new day there fine so far so for wat the turtle dude sed

soz i did a test there ok its a new day there fine so far so for wat the turtle dude sed

To make this clear to you: i am only spending time here on your thread to help you for the sake of your fish. You should also have you fishes best interests at heart, so you need to buck up your attitude and start listening to what people are saying here on this forum, otherwise i can only assume you aren't interested in your fishes welfare or quality of life at all etc.

"ahem"

What exactly did you test for in the tank and what exact results did you get?

last strip soz ther fine ill keep updatein
How do you know "there fine". I am starting to think you are not testing anything, where is that picture you mentioned? Did you test pH? ammonia? KH? GH? Copper? What test are you doing and what are the readings?

Constructive Criticism:
I understand you may speak another language that is not English or something but could you make more of an effort in your posts to write correctly? I am not saying like perfect punctuation and grammar but not say "soz" and such words because many of your posts are difficult to understand if at all. Thank you. Oh and have you considered a spell checker?

I didn't realise there was a spell checker.

hi guys long time since last post their all fine non died

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back