New 125L Set Up

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Got my bristle nose yesterday, at least I think its a BN as the only plecs in the tank had bristles on their noses and there was lots of them. But I think as usual I have ended up getting something else our maybe its a female as could not tell while it was in the bag as kept going crazy, will try get a picture later but its main distinct marking are white marks on each corner of its tail fin. Like this one but not sure
http://www.seriouslyfish.com/species/ancistrus-claro/

Best pic I could get
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Next on the to do list is to get some val for the left hand side of the tank, the some more fish in 2-4 weeks, probably 10-15 rummy noses depending on price our maybe get a Bolivian our german ram, undecided yet but plenty of time to think about it.

Lovely Bristlenose Plec! I'm hoping to get one just like that.

Update pics as finally got my leaves, put 5 in and just letting them go wherever the flow takes them.
image.jpg
image.jpg

wow nice that pleco looks like its building an army with the cory's in one of those pics :D haha your leafs look like a sword and should grow nice and big hopefully :D good luck and I'm jealous of your wood GRRR :D

Planning on adding some new fish next week, what do you think would be best, 12 rummynoses our 1-2 blue our Bolivian rams?

Got 10 fireheads today, 9 look healthy and active but one is a little sluggish compared to the rest, but still has bright red head and joins in the group. Ipad doesn't take good pics.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Been a while since I have been on here, but I have escaped this tank and added new stock as the other fish are now in the larger tank. Currently has 17 cardinals and 6 bronze corys will probably add some blue our bolivian ram in a few weeks our maybe a bristlenose.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back