New 125L Set Up

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Looking more closely at them In the bag I think they may not be Juliis at all, 2 might be but I actually think the rest are something else maybe even sterbai as they have the orangey fins. Will try post good pics tonight, didn't even realise in store as was to excited to get them lol.

Can not get good pics yet as they are still camera shy but am pretty sure I ended up getting the fish I wanted apart from 2 fish I never even saw in the tank that are 2 three stripe corys, but they are swimming around in the sterbais group all the time and if I see them next time I am in I will get some more to make the a group of at least 5. But that was a nice $200 worth of sterbais for $60 now on to tetras and a pair of rams in the next few weeks. Will get pics once they have settled in a few days.

Sadly 1 sterbai has died due to stress I think as water parameters are 0 ammonia and 0 nitrite. It was the only one that just hid since it was put in whereas all the others were exploring and playing with their shadows.

image.jpg
image.jpg

They're adorable! They look really heathy and fine. Well done. :)

I wish my cories would come out like that :lol:

Lovely tank though, looks very natural.

Great pics!

The cories look good :)

Also I like the sand mixture you have there as well, looks very natural.

Thanks, sadly one of the 3 lines died this morning, so that's 2 sterbai and 1 three line in 5 days, I think they were just the weakest of the bunch as the other 8 cories and 1 three line are all ways active swimming around and searching for food, and ammonia is 0 nitrite 0 and nitrate 20ppm.

Last pic as I thought this one was actually good pic of the markings.
image.jpg

So been a few weeks now since the introduction of the corys and still have 8 sterbai and 1 three line, so was thinking of adding either 1 BN Pleco as starting to get diatoms now and I want one anyways to suck my wood, our maybe letting the algae grow for a few more weeks and just getting some rummy noses our glowlight tetras for now, any thoughts?.

If you get a BN you'll need to feed it. Eventually it'll run out of algae. :/
BNs are great though. Lots of fun. :)

TallTree01 said:
If you get a BN you'll need to feed it. Eventually it'll run out of algae. :/
BNs are great though. Lots of fun. :)
I know that, had one a while ago in a 60l, but rehomed as was to messy for such a small tank.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back