Neon Tetras & Guppies?

emzyp

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
somerset, uk
will these mix okay, beacuse i know tetras are sometimes classed as fin nippers?

i was planning on getting a largeish shoal of male guppies and a shoal of neons
 
This is fine. I believe the neons only get nippy when fighting for space in the tank. They will chase each other and "ram" each other, but they are just playing. I have 6 neons, and I had 4 guppies, and they were fine :)
 
9 Neons, 3 guppies, and for the most part they ignored one another.
 
thats good cos i'm getting them with my guppies and minnows :)
 
thats good cos i'm getting them with my guppies and minnows :)

the guppies and minnows mix well and play together in and out the bubbles :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top