Need Help With Fish Compatibility :s

DrKebab

New Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2008
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have two cory's in my tank right now and I'm planning to add four more. I am also going to add a clown pleco. It's a 20gal aquarium that someone gave to me so I decided to make a catfish tank. I've had cory's and the common pleco in my 130 gallon but I am not sure if cory's and clown plecos will get along in a smaller tank. I just cycled it and it's been up for two months with plants and driftwood grown. I am just wondering if 4-6 cory cats will get along with a lone clown pleco?
 
I think the clown pleco needs a larger aquarium of around 30g but it's a peaceful species that should get on with most other fish.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top