t1tanrush
Fishaholic
Tank stays around 70ish and is not needed, fish need to be able to survive this temperature.
The tank houses 6 large sunfish, ranging from 5" to 9", who are extremely aggressive towards other fish. I need some large fast moving dithers that can take some cold temps. Unfortunately the shiners I have are doing there job, but are getting the snot beat out of them and I don't feel like replacing them every few weeks when they all get killed off...
They need to be fairly large so they don't get eaten as well...
Challenge issued!
The tank houses 6 large sunfish, ranging from 5" to 9", who are extremely aggressive towards other fish. I need some large fast moving dithers that can take some cold temps. Unfortunately the shiners I have are doing there job, but are getting the snot beat out of them and I don't feel like replacing them every few weeks when they all get killed off...
They need to be fairly large so they don't get eaten as well...
Challenge issued!
/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_danio






