Yea these guys don't work with rams, seeing as they get about 12 inches long and can be very aggressive. Rams are also a bit more rotund in my experience, this guy is pretty long. I'd suggest rehoming or getting a 75 and giving it its own space. Orange face electric rams are, well, orange faced. Rest of the body is, well, electric blueYeah, well...prolly gonna have to rehome her/him. In with sweet peaceful rams. Lfs labeled this one a gold german ram. Lol. The behavior sent me investigating. She/hes a bit of a bully. Someone else suggested maybe an orange face electric blue ram. But again, not typical ram behavior and bigger already then all my others. Oy...what to do, what to do!!
. Beautiful fish though, and will probably be very nice looking once it grows up.Well, at least you could live with your fishesAnother tank and I will be the crazy single fish lady!! Pretty sure it would end in divorce. Lol

If that's a red devil its got a lot of coloring up to do. I never seen one that was white they are mostly all orange. sometimes red.
Differences between red devil and midas??That’s a very good point which actually makes me believe that this could well in actual fact be a midas.
From what I know, from above a devils snout and lips are a V shape a midas from above is more of a U shape. Also a true Red Devil is known for being longer rather than taller and a midas is generally more equal and more a chunky fish all over. Despite that though I think devils and midas have been mixed for ages so the chances of getting a true variant of either is probably a hard task unless it’s coming from a reputable breeder. Many LFS have midas labelled as devils and vice versa. Hope this helpsDifferences between red devil and midas??