Namaste, hobbyists!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Machli

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm from the US originally but living in India now for many years.

I come from a farm in northern USA where birth and death are normal parts of life, and kept many many pets including fish, turtles, etc. Unfortunately, I haven't kept any fish for over a decade due to constantly moving. I'm excited to return to the hobby!

We bought a 75 Litre acrylic tank with a pretty simple setup. Added a few potted Pennywort and Anubis Ferns.

We bought all of the remaining Cory catfish from the petstore today - 3 green cories. We also brought home 8 neon tetras.

We'll add another 3 cory catfish and 8 more neon tetras in the coming weeks, if these ones are healthy afterall. I'm also a fan of dwarf flame Gouramis and would love to add a male and female pair at the end.

My husband is completely new to the hobby but would love to do a small shrimp only tank in the future, and I'd love a heavily planted with Archer fish, loaches, and leaf fish.

All in good time! Excited to learn here.

Great to have a new member from India. We have a lot of people who have migrated from India to here, how did you manage to migrate from the US to India? sound like there might be a story there.

Great to have a new member from India. We have a lot of people who have migrated from India to here, how did you manage to migrate from the US to India? sound like there might be a story there.
India is my husband's home country, so we've settled down in Delhi after marriage. The fish keeping hobby doesn't seem very sophisticated in India yet, so there's a lot of misinformation to wade through, but some local experts are happy to educate newbies.

India will continue to be home for the foreseeable future, so if anyone else in this forum lives here, drop me a message!

Welcome to TFF, I'd like to say... :hi:
There are more members from India. Hopefully, they'll react overhere...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back