My Tnk Has Come :)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
you cant link me to this, make me read through it for 30mins and not provide an update now :p

tis an awesome tank! i enjoyed your setups the bits i understood anyway im rubbish with diy and techy stuff!

thank you people the big tank is doing very well, i have also started a small nano for my son (60 liters) as pic above. will get some pic up asap od that as it has been very fun, got it set up very fast as i had all the stuff and used my tankto get the little one ready. like i say will sort out the pics very soon so you can have a look :)

many thanks ROB :good:

sorry for the wait well here are a few pics of the new one. coral has ony just gone in so will get better over the next few days :)

reecestankshot.jpg

Looks great!! What's the red dog poo thing on the top?? lol

Yeah they are really vibrant. Tank is really coming along nicely!!!

I'm gonna make the leap to reef soon. Just getting the water parameters just right.. then I shall make the plunge - as will my bank balance :(

yea it is aot of money, it has made it easy for me having the big tank to do the small on but i have still had to put a good amount of money in to it. the set up ant that bad the coral is the expensive bit :blink: .

rob

hi everyone its Robs mrs here id just like it known that this is my tank! that im doing for my son so other than the pics of it, dont be giving rob any prase its all mine! ha ha... :hyper:

hi everyone its Robs mrs here id just like it known that this is my tank! that im doing for my son so other than the pics of it, dont be giving rob any prase its all mine! ha ha... :hyper:

:lol: well way to go Mrs Rob :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back