My poochies and kitties 56k warning!! warning!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

SRC

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won'
Reaction score
This is my #1, uno, bestest, most favoritest friend in the whole wide world.....

Smiley Bleu, otherwise known as Smiley britches lol

smiley2.jpg
smiley3.jpg

She's a 3 yr old Dobie (not in those pics though...she was a baby then..only 6 month lol). Those pics were taken in my office at work lol.

watertime%204.jpg

Favoritest pasttime lol..the hose pipe

awwwww%20smiley%20britches.jpg

That's more recent, but it's still about 6 months old.

This is her mother, Morgan's Tempest. She's was a really good girlie too. She died in November 2004..due to a tumor in her intestines :-( ...she was my first dobie..and I'll never forget her.

morgan%20face%202.jpg
morgan%20face%201.jpg

We were going for the "the dog" look lol...silly puppy.

smiley%20and%20morgan%202.jpg
kissy%20kiss%201.jpg

Smiley on left Morgan on Right

smiley%20posing.jpg

Morgan on left Smiley on Right

And this handsome fellow...is Major Crimson Gentleman (otherwise known as Rusty). He's a great puppy..and so sweet. I love him to death.

rusty1.jpg
rusty2.jpg

rusty5.jpg
and my favorite pic
rusty19.jpg

These are my kitties...

This is Bonds..Kitty Bonds...she is sneaky and devious....and I love her for it. Best cat evAr imo. She thinks she's a dog though..cas since she was itty bitty she's been around Smiley...she even does tricks :D.

bonds%20in%20woods.jpg

bonds7.jpg

b_n_s%20lazy%205.jpg

{those aren't trick's though lol}

This is Smooches..but I call her Smooch. She a purebred, straight ear (gotta have both you know) Scottish Fold.

smooch4.jpg
smooch5.jpg

b_n_s%20lazy%201.jpg
smooch%20n%20bonds%20kissin.jpg

awww they lub each other

This is Honey...she's the resident old lady, clocking in at 15 yrs old. But you wouldn't know it lol. She still mouses, squirrels, and chipmonks everyday. And she's quite good at it too...I just stepped on one a few days ago in teh garage :sick: thanks Honey lol.

honey%20on%20tramp%202.jpg
honey%20on%20tramp%203.jpg

These are the kittens (they're alot older now (these pics are at 6 weeks and they're 6 months now lol)..but I haven't taken any pics lately)
Smooch was supposed to have been fixed when I got her...but about 4 weeks after I got her...we had 4 babies :blink: . Yeah...I thought she was just fat..cas that's what the breeder told me...I got hood winked. lol but it's ok..they are sweetie pies.

Here we were outside playing in the yard, they really like playing out there..too bad we have so many dogs running loose in our neighborhood..they can't stay long...cas I have to stay outside with them lol

standoff.jpg
whatrudoing.jpg

DnSfemale4.jpg
DnSfemale1.jpg

Chase.jpg
babies1.jpg

2004_0817Image0051.jpg

Anyone close to AL want a kitten..I have 2 left...the Orange and White (male) and the striped (not the marble) tabby (female) lol.

They have to be fixed, so I require a certificate before I give them away lol :thumbs: . Just thought I'd throw that out there lol. :kana: Shameless plug for kitten adoption :fun: .

Awwww! They are precious!

*plots plan to steal your doberman*

*plots plan to steal your other dog*

*plots plan to steal your kitties*

*thinks about ehr plots*

*plots to steal all of them*

:D

:fun: Thanks!! I happen to think they are..but of course..I could be slightly bias ;) lol.

lol none of the dogs would go with you lol...I have a hard time at the vet when theyhave to take them to the back to clip their nails ..they wanna drag the techs back to the waiting room once they figure out they can't see me anymore :lol: .

Smiley is the worse. I made the mistake of letting my son walk her outside onto the driveway lol...she came back in shortly thereafter...and he followed with an exhausted look to his face "I tried to stop her mom, I promise" . :rofl:

Here are you some cutie pie pics.

These are of some puppies I had in the past.

bailey1.jpg
killian2.jpg

puptote2.jpg
playing1.jpg

onmypurse.jpg

baby Smiley
cutsie.jpg
whats%20up.jpg

passed%20out.jpg
wrappedup.jpg

good%20gurl.jpg

Mine and Smiley boths favorite activity..or would that be non-activity lol