My planted freshwater journal/update thread

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Man! They are fast! I tried getting some pictures... These are the best I could get
0127220943b.jpg
0127220942a.jpg
0127220941.jpg

So this is really cool... Yeterday was the day I added fish... BUT! It was also right on day 100 of having the tank set up! How cool!

So this is really cool... Yeterday was the day I added fish... BUT! It was also right on day 100 of having the tank set up! How cool!
Check params 24H after you added them, don't forget...

Congrats, been reading your journal and this was an exceptionally long journey. Your plants look awesome though, and those are some great looking fish.

Thank you! This has been a very long journey
Congrats, been reading your journal and this was an exceptionally long journey. Your plants look awesome though, and those are some great looking fish.

I realized that the pellets I was feeding them were too big for their baby mouths.... So I put the food in a snack sized bag and ten crushed them up... I then put it into a never before used condiment cup with a lid... I tried it a little yesterday and they gobbled it right up. While I was feeding today, I noticed that they have REALLY brightened up in color. Especially one, she just got her yellow belly over night and a bluish to yellow stripe on her anal fin with a red stripe on the top fin. And then she has pinkish orange markings on her body that are neon... Like so neon it bugs your eyes out... I never thought a fish could have a neon like this.

I realized that the pellets I was feeding them were too big for their baby mouths.... So I put the food in a snack sized bag and ten crushed them up... I then put it into a never before used condiment cup with a lid... I tried it a little yesterday and they gobbled it right up. While I was feeding today, I noticed that they have REALLY brightened up in color. Especially one, she just got her yellow belly over night and a bluish to yellow stripe on her anal fin with a red stripe on the top fin. And then she has pinkish orange markings on her body that are neon... Like so neon it bugs your eyes out... I never thought a fish could have a neon like this.
Coloring up = acclimating to their new home, and becoming less stressed

My anubias just sprouted a new leaf out! Growing pretty fast as well!
0204221538.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back