My Personal Best Photographs...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Found some of my pieces on the wall for sale:
682396DA-92FF-48AD-970C-4FA719E7383B.jpeg
DD06AAD5-5277-44B9-987E-7BE734659B62.jpeg

Owner wasnā€™t there because sheā€™s on vacation, so Iā€™ll have to check back later to see if she would be interested in purchasing more of my photos.

Found some of my pieces on the wall for sale:
View attachment 158394View attachment 158395

Owner wasnā€™t there because sheā€™s on vacation, so Iā€™ll have to check back later to see if she would be interested in purchasing more of my photos.
AWESOME PK!!! How much does she sell them for??? You could potentially even set up an Etsy store where theyā€™re made to order, digital copies or whatever it is.

AWESOME PK!!! How much does she sell them for??? You could potentially even set up an Etsy store where theyā€™re made to order, digital copies or whatever it is.
That is a great idea Olive! He should definitely try that!

She sells them for $95

Eh, idk about Etsy, it might be something for the future.

She sells them for $95

Eh, idk about Etsy, it might be something for the future.
WOW! Do you earn something off of it or do you only earn money when she buys them from you? And how much does she buy them for from you? If you mind me asking...

WOW! Do you earn something off of it or do you only earn money when she buys them from you? And how much does she buy them for from you? If you mind me asking...
She buys each photo from me for $15, sometimes multiples. Then she frames them, because thatā€™s her thing.

Havenā€™t really got that many good ones recently :whistle:
E281A445-7FBC-4538-AFBA-A309EB646B1D.jpeg
F08D2061-6301-49EB-BBF1-5C2C3A5DE620.jpeg
5C5953FD-459D-41B1-B862-AD6B81745C08.jpeg
62BBA78B-AFD9-453C-B8F8-F07E3477EFEC.jpeg

I have heard that the iphone 12 and 13 have EXTREMELY good cameras
Yes they do. The iPhone 14 have the best as of right now, just because they have macro shot included in the Camera app. I had to buy a special app to get macro shots on my phone.

Kind of stupid because the phone has the ability to, but apple didnā€™t add until the 14 line.

I love the one of the toad staring at the fireflies. :lol: I enjoy pictures that not only look beautiful, but tell a story.
Thatā€™s my favorite photo of all time. It was just perfect timing, I didnā€™t place the toad there, he just showed up. 100% natural, no staging or human intervention.

I donā€™t like ā€œstagingā€ pictures I take, I sort of just let nature do itā€™s thing.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back