Hi to all,
Just wondered what you all thought of my tank stocking as I would like to add some more.
Tank is 30 x 12 x 15
88 liters or 19g
Decoration is bog wood, little castle, ceramic shipwreck, plastic and real plants. Will be replacing plastic plants with real when they arrive. Substrate is gravel
All water fine tested at home and at the lfs.
It has filter, light, and heater set at 28c which is roughly 82f
At the moment I have
1 x male guppy
3 x female guppy
5 x neon tetras (surprise present wouldnt of picked they but hey!)
2 x gold sucking loaches
6 x endler (?) fry
1 x apple snail
I was wondering could I add 4 x cherry barbs, and 4 x golden barbs or would that push me over the edge, also are all the fish compatible, I just want a nice quite community tank.
many thanks all input gratefully received.
Just wondered what you all thought of my tank stocking as I would like to add some more.
Tank is 30 x 12 x 15
88 liters or 19g
Decoration is bog wood, little castle, ceramic shipwreck, plastic and real plants. Will be replacing plastic plants with real when they arrive. Substrate is gravel
All water fine tested at home and at the lfs.
It has filter, light, and heater set at 28c which is roughly 82f
At the moment I have
1 x male guppy
3 x female guppy
5 x neon tetras (surprise present wouldnt of picked they but hey!)
2 x gold sucking loaches
6 x endler (?) fry
1 x apple snail
I was wondering could I add 4 x cherry barbs, and 4 x golden barbs or would that push me over the edge, also are all the fish compatible, I just want a nice quite community tank.
many thanks all input gratefully received.








