My New Mouse

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

FBTgirl2

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Well, hes not new but this is my first oppertunity to talk about him on the board. I have had him for about 2 months now. I will post some more pictures soon. His name is Oreo :D I think I am gonna get him a little mouse friend, but can two males live together happily? He lives in a 10 gallon emptied out aquarium with plenty of stimulation. I think I am gonna get his brother. I don't want a female because as much as I would like to have baby mice my parents would kill me if I did, they both hate rodents. Would getting his brother work out or even another male mouse. I just don't want him to get lonely.

Attachments

• DS 020.JPG
    DS 020.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 42
Get the brother if you can, a litter mate, asap.

Ive only had female mice, but when not from the same litter some would fight, one even got hurt so much he had to be put down.
EDIT: they still may fight if theyve been apart too long, so have an extra cage ready just in case

and he is pretty, looks friendly too :)

Ive only had female mice, but when not from the same litter some would fight, one even got hurt so much he had to be put down.
EDIT: they still may fight if theyve been apart too long, so have an extra cage ready just in case

Okay I will :D Thanks he is friendly. If you put your hand in the cage he jumps on it and won't get off until you pick him up and put him in the cage, then take your hand out fast so he can't climb back up it. lol

Okay I will :D Thanks he is friendly. If you put your hand in the cage he jumps on it and won't get off until you pick him up and put him in the cage, then take your hand out fast so he can't climb back up it. lol
nice mouse,i breed white mice when i was younger to sell to the pet shop.i found the diffrent sexs when kept together were ok as long as they had there own little bed,i made small little boxs with a hole in the front so they had there own space to sleep in or get out of the way.and had very little problems with them

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back