My New Kribensis Taeniatus ***help Ive Wrigglers***

its the only tank i have other one is small 20lts and cycling

well i shouldnt expect them to be free swimming for another 4 days or more yet so that gives you a bit of time to get a liveworm culture going also the parents probably will be hiding them in a corner .... even with a large spawn like i get of 150+ they still manage to hide them all in a coconut lol but yes just a bit of string or something that wont rot or decompose in the water to tie the tights around the inlet pipe should work fine .... your flow might slow down and bit and a build up on the tights but as long as you continue to do regular water changes it shouldnt effect the water perameters

i keep seeing them and if i shine the touch she covers them, but ive not seen any free swimming fry yet, they have made 4 houses now and i think she keeps moving them about
as soon as i see them i will get the canon out...

thanks for asking..

i keep seeing them and if i shine the touch she covers them, but ive not seen any free swimming fry yet, they have made 4 houses now and i think she keeps moving them about

thanks for asking..

hahaha good to hear pal they seen to have taken to being parents quite well for a new pair .... my albinos have free swimming fry just going to upload a video of them :)

thanks for asking..

hahaha good to hear pal they seen to have taken to being parents quite well for a new pair .... my albinos have free swimming fry just going to upload a video of them :)

I can now see what look like fry in the coconut, ive yet to see them venture out... :good:

Deffanatly looking like fry now, still in the coconut though but there is loads of them lol, I've tryed to get food in for them but as there in the coconut it's not got in there

Should I try some liquid fry and syringe some in to the coconut ?

put some water in a cup, sprinkle in powder food, suck some up with a syringe and squirt on their heads. Don't go too bananas though!

I will call at LFS on way home as well see if I can get some powder, is not I will crush some till i find what I need

Deffanatly looking like fry now, still in the coconut though but there is loads of them lol, I've tryed to get food in for them but as there in the coconut it's not got in there

Should I try some liquid fry and syringe some in to the coconut ?

the fry wont need feeding until the parents bring them out freeswimming otherwise your just going to be poluting the water and possibly killing the fry as unless the parents eat the food once it starts to rot and grow fungus the fry can then get fungus as if not freeswimming then they still have there yoak sack and contract fungus ...... the feeding once freeswimming will still apply your going to need a live microworm culture to feed them ... liquifry is to small for them its ment for smaller fry like apistos and other egg layers with microscopic young as it it an infusia mix.

Ok so there not free swimmers till there out of the coconut and swimming round the tank ?

Where can I buy this live microworm culture and how would I feed it to them ?

Cheers

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back