My New Kitten =)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

silverrabbit

Fish Addict
Reaction score
This is Mischa, the pretty but naughty little tortie madam!! Only got her today but she's settled in so well... she spent most of the afternoon sitting in my shoes, chasing a fly and sleeping on my knee. She has terrible wind atm though - the pet shop must've only just wormed her and i'm dealing with the end results :crazy:

P6230402.jpg

P6230421.jpg

in the first picture it looks like shes doing the mickeal jackson thriller dance

and i have no sympathy for you having to live with the wind as we own a pug and well do i really need to say :X :X :X :X :-( :-( :-( :-( :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Oh she's adorable!

And don't even get me started on pet farts. We own a frenchie mix (more frenchie)... and his gas just about kills us. He sleeps with us at night, and lord help us if he gets under the blankets or wants to sleep with his butt towards our heads. Move a little bit and the blanket releases a nights worth of doggy farts.... BLEH He's seriously driven me out of bed b/c I couldn't deal with it. Had to go sleep on the couch lol

Cute little Tortie. I almost picked out a tortoiseshell two months ago when we got out little kittens. Cats are so fun! Well, not the litter cleaning part :sick: but hay :) ya still gotta love'em.

lol I'm tired of the stinky litter box too :)

She is a cutie :wub:

POTM for pic #1. That's a good and hilarious shot.

LOL thanks :)

She's on special food now to help calm her tumy as she has colitis (sp?), so she's even more stinky, haha!

Basically she was given the wrong food at the pet shop, so all her gut is irritated, poor girl. She's getting there though :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back