My new guys are gr8

Reaction score
This pair of syspillum are fantastic, they've only been in for 12 hours and the male is already giving me the nod for food, at the moment MRS is bossing him about wich is funny as shes like 3" smaller than him, but I've got emergency backup in place as I'm sure things will change once they breed, I cant wait.
Also i went to another LFS today and they have a pair of festea (spelling) :/ about 35 pounds if anyone in UK is interested, they did have a pair of Geo Australis that i had my eye on but they've gone :(

Great update ftbme!

I do have to say that I hate you tho. How dare you have such a perfect managuense in your sig!!! :grr:

I wouldn't mind having another female festae someday. I've had a few of them and let me tell you, they are more colorful and a LOT more aggro than the males are! :nod: Even if they are 5-8" smaller. :thumbs:

Well I finally said goodbye to the jag today "Cupcake" do you know what I even had a tear in my eye, i've done some serious drunk talking rubbish bonding with that guy, its like he knew I was down :( , I'm gonna miss him bad but he is now in a 400 G at my LFS and they promised not to sell him,. we measured him before he went in the tank and he is at the 14.5" mark.

[quote name='Flippin'thing bit me eye' date='Oct 3 2003, 08:53 PM'] Well I finally said goodbye to the jag today "Cupcake" do you know what I even had a tear in my eye, i've done some serious drunk talking rubbish bonding with that guy, its like he knew I was down :( , I'm gonna miss him bad but he is now in a 400 G at my LFS and they promised not to sell him,. we measured him before he went in the tank and he is at the 14.5" mark. [/quote]
Dude that is terrible and I'm sorry. I know what you mean tho. I'm doing the same thing to a fish of mine tomorrow afternoon. It kills me even now to think about it! I know for sure I will...ummm...be upset when I leave the lfs. I was...ummm...upset when I fed him tonight a few mins ago and we played our game, that I spend every day playing with him, knowing it was for the last time. I always counted on him to just be there when I was lonely and he always was of course because he was in a tank, but he was always there to play with me. He's my buddy. He always has been, and always will be no matter what! :-(

The great thing about cichlids is that they are actually like pets but the worst thing is in some circumstances is they are like pets and you can't keep them and have to give them away but you can't give the pain of losing them away as easily.

Ah, guys! Yall are both breaking my heart! :sad:
I know one day I'm gonna have to do that with Gorgeous, my Jag. I hate to even think about it.
SMB, what fish are you moving?
Big hugs to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FTBME, I hate that you had to move Cupcake. He is one beauuuuuuuuutiful Jag. But, at least you can go visit him!

SMB, what fish are you moving?

My flowerhorn. I took him back this weekend. I had a chance to get 2 fish I dreamed of from cichlidmaster- N. haitiensis and N. istlanum. I just couldn't pass it up. This was the first and LAST time I do that unless it's for the betterment of the fish.

Thanks missy. :)

FTBME, I hate that you had to move Cupcake. He is one beauuuuuuuuutiful Jag. But, at least you can go visit him!

Oh yea, I feel for him bigtime! He had that baby a long time and it was one of the most beautiful jags I've ever seen in my life. :sad:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back