My New Boys =)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

silverrabbit

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I got 2 new boys and i'm totally in love with them :D

This is Fynn - poor thing wasn't well when I got him, but clean water has done him so much good and the red streaking is healing well

P5180176a.jpg

This is Eragon - excuse the breeder box, put him in there to avoid the gravel vac cos he gets so stressed by it, bless him.

P5160140a.jpg

:D they are eating really well now

that first one is beautiful, I love the pale colours but dont do well with them :good:

Thanks! He's my first pale betta, and you can really notice when they're sickly. Just couldn't resist him - his flarey bits around his gills and under his chin are jet black and he looked soo cute :thumbs:

I have seen many VT whites but never that shade of blue before. Its like a Aqua... I have always seen dark/navy blue. I hope they produce some lobely babies if you breed them. I would pay good money for the 2nd one lol

I'm totally in love with both of them, but I agree that Eragon is a really unusual blue/green - they were both really quite cheap. That's the first time i've seen a white betta before - around here it's usually just blue or red.

Poor Fynn has a touch of whitespot :( but he's a strong boy so hopefully he'll get better soon!

They're lovely unusual colours-where did you get them?

From a small pet shop I never really go into (breaks my heart with the fish tbh) but I couldn't leave them behind, esp since they were only £3.50 or something silly like that. My other boys cost me nearly a tenner each!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back