My new bettas

Grams

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Heres my Imbellis,not the clearest pic but its a imbellis. the green glare on the fins is actually blue and the body doesnt have that much green, its actually and even amount of black and green metalic scales. Found him at LFS :p

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 99
Heres my new CT and blue/white marble with pink rays.kinda looks like Julies.

Attachments

• crown.jpg
    crown.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 94
Heres another pic of my marble plakat. Better clearer pic of marble.

Attachments

• nova2.jpg
    nova2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 98
hahahahaha

looks pretty interesting.. kinda like a long skinny female

:no: he actually looks nothing like that because i had to use gay flash. :angry:

Stick your finger over the flash to stop it if its a problem?

Thats what I do on my camera which doesnt let you turn the flash off :/

I think your fish look great; including the imbellis! They look like the could win a race if you could race your fish because of the contours of his body... (LOL like cars :lol: ). I think they're all cool. Everyone on the board is so lucky to find other kinds of bettas... All the shops around here sell veiltails and only veiltails... :angry: Maybe I should move .... ;)

:blink: You know you're an addict if you move to a different city because the city you lived in prior didn't have/sell different kinds of bettas... :p ;) :rolleyes:

lol thanks,racing would be cool. :rofl: and i was about to move to downtown annapolis cause they have some nice bettas there but im poor lol. and the guy of this shop orders wilds for me and i get them for 5 bucks. :p

They look pretty awesome!! :thumbs: The crownie does look like mine, especially when I first got him. That color should really perk up and get deeper when he gets happy and healthy. :nod: Then they'll really be twins!! ... Except that mine is dying. :X

jacblades said:
UeberFabtasticBetta said:
:no: he actually looks nothing like that because i had to use gay flash. :angry:
the homosexual flash?

please dont use derogatory terms like that :(
I don't think he meant it like that at all actually. "Gay" is sometimes used as a term for "bad, annoying, etc". Still not the greatest use of the word, but I'm sure it wasn't meant as homosexual. :)

I don't think he meant it like that at all actually. "Gay" is sometimes used as a term for "bad, annoying, etc". Still not the greatest use of the word, but I'm sure it wasn't meant as homosexual. :) [/quote]
What she said ^^^^^^^^^^^ :S :lol: :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back