My New Anubias Barteri

nukeonekitty

Knowledge talks while wisdom listens.
Reaction score
I got 3 Anubias barteri plants in my mbuna and they all look nice! I used TetraPlanet Flora Pride (Iron and potassium). The plants are tied to rocks with cotton thread. So what do I do now? Does everything sound good ? Any other things I need to do to promote healthy growth? And should they look a little wilty at first?

I got 3 Anubias barteri plants in my mbuna and they all look nice! I used TetraPlanet Flora Pride (Iron and potassium). The plants are tied to rocks with cotton thread. So what do I do now? Does everything sound good ? Any other things I need to do to promote healthy growth? And should they look a little wilty at first?

All you need to do now is sit back and admire your tank!

Dose the fert you mention, as per the instructions, and see how things go. Your plants will go a little wilty (good word , by the way), as they have been through quite a shock of being moved about and being placed into a new environment. They'll perk up in a few days, and you should see growth in a couple of weeks, worst case.

I put some new plants in my tanks last night, and even with what lttle experience I have with aquatic plants, I was still expecting to see a lush, peaceful forest when I came downstairs this morning! :lol:

From your other posts, everything should be fine.

You could always post a photo for us all to see, its rare to see any planting in a cichlid tank.

You could always post a photo for us all to see, its rare to see any planting in a cichlid tank.

I have a Green Severum, Red Parrot, Ice Blue Zebra and a Blue Kenyi Cichlids in this tank (along with some angels, plecos, gouramis)

55galet1.jpg

And I have no problems

Yeah I want to do a lot more anubias species in this tank so when I get it all together I will get pics... my mom and gf are taking me on a fish stuff shopping spree so we will get it look nice! after x mas! PICS TO COME!

Most reactions

Back