My Littel Boy Died

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Eridor

Reaction score
i looked in me tank and there he was dead me guppey i mean the water is fine and so r the other fish so what caused it also his bodey had cotton like stuff on wich he didnt have wen he was alive :no:

Cotton-like texture normally means fungus, but if he didnt have it while he was alive and it hasn't been that long since you last saw him, it is probably the sign of some other fish being opportunistic and picking at him for food. Anything new going on in the tank?

my male cobra guppy chased him and tryed to mate with him there isnt anythin in the tank that could have tryed to eat him cos he was in with 6 galaxy rasbora, 1 male guppy and 1 dwarf boti and i saw him last night befor i went to bed cos his tanks in me bed room

Galaxy Rasbora are on a threatened species list. Get them to breed if you can. :)

As far as eating goes, I am refering to after he was dead, not how he died. That might explain the cotton-like appearance. Unfortunately, I have no guesses as to why he died. If he was being chased, it could have just been stress.

i thought strees

i now galaxys r endangerd but myn r still young and neather of my males show intres in the 4 pritty ladys
but the gals know what they want and normaly follow me brighter male only sometimes do they follow the duller male

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back