My Juwel Rio 125 Journey...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Really looking good. ThatĀ JupiterĀ rock looks incredible in the middle of the plants.Specialty because the plants are starting to blend in with the hardscape.
Keep updating please.

That really is some nice growth!
Ā 
It looks like your OCD is calming down though, I see the substrates mixing a little ;)

Josh I can cope with a little mixing, I flick it back to the right side with the tweezers though LOL

Georgia87 said:
Josh I can cope with a little mixing, I flick it back to the right side with the tweezers though LOL
Ha ha ha that must be a nightmare!

Tank is looking really good though :)

Ill post some new photos soon the tanks looking even better!

Looking great, I love theĀ Hair-grass, do you know the full name of it? Ā Sorry may have to go back through the topic and find it myself ;) Ā Love the bit of wood stuck to the glass with the Java Fern on it. Ā Do you only have the one Moss Ball? Ā I would be tempted to add at least another couple to make it up to three.

Im getting more moss balls, just wanted to see how it looked before getting more.

Tanks gone crazy since I last posted, lots of plants died and I got an influx of hair algae & the glass was covered in it. I thought my fish were planning on escaping like nemo!

20130729_205802_zps6234be37.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back