My Intentions Were Good....

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
8,209
Reaction score
5
Points
38
Location
South Africa
I honestly meant to clean out the Garage (fishroom) this morning....Going through boxes with parts of pumps/filters/heaters.... some dating back to the early 70's..... I havent got the guts to just throw them away.

There are at least 100 undergravel filters that only need the uprights.... 30 submersable pumps, 10 cartridge filters (eheim & fluval) that just need "o" rings.... 30 airpumps that needs new diaprhagms.... 30 heaters with (maybe) small problems... at least 15 tanks (outside) with minor cracks.....

I accept.... I am a hamster when it gets to hoarding stuff.... Maybe I should just close my eyes & dump all of it.
 
try repairing and selling some of it on ebay. You never know what you could get for it.
 
Either that, or get someone else to go in and throw it out for you. I've had to do that at friend's houses before - it's the only way to get the clutter cleared!
 
try repairing and selling some of it on ebay. You never know what you could get for it.

Mostly, They are so old, I don't think the parts are available.....(oh yes... & we don't have anything like Ebay here in SA)
 
You pay for the flights and I'll be more than happy! lol

Although you can't fly in the third trimester so you'd have to wait until after Christmas...might be better to get someone else to do it for you! :rolleyes:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top