What's new

My hobby...

Barry Tetra

Fishaholic
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
I’m a taxidermy student since i was 11 and this is what i do everyday, preserve dead animal. I always found dead animal in the backyard (i never killed them) i also preserved dead fish and insect. Moderator can delete my picture if its too scary :)

Attachments

OP
Barry Tetra

Barry Tetra

Fishaholic
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
Its weird I always found weird things in my backyard, 10 feet python eating ducks etc...

Fishmanic

Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
In my backyard, I have seen a wild turkey, many squirrels, racoons, skunks, birds, a ground hog, chipmunks, and a goshawk. The Goshawk smashed into my enlcosed porch window . And then broke another window trying to get out. I had to go into the porch and open a third window to let it out. And I live near the city.

Last edited:

Retired Viking

Fish Herder
Reaction score
In my backyard, I have seen a wild turkey, many squirrels, a ground hog and a goshawk. The Goshawk smashed into my enlcosed porch window . And then broke another window trying to get out. I had to go into the porch and open another window to let it out. And I live near the city.
I also have wild turkey along with deer that lay down and flatten my wife's flowers at night o_O , red foxes, possum and plenty of birds that fly into our chimney and big bay window, bald eagles, raccoons and coyotes. I live on a bluff overlooking a river with woods only 50 yards away:)

BetterWithBettas

Fish Fanatic
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
I’m a taxidermy student since i was 11 and this is what i do everyday, preserve dead animal. I always found dead animal in the backyard (i never killed them) i also preserved dead fish and insect. Moderator can delete my picture if its too scary :)
So awesome!! Amazing work!