My friend.....

Butterfly Betta

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Okay, I posted about this guy in the pet section but no one mentioned again about him.

So I'll post here.

I sorry, I have no pictures because I hate digital cameras, and since it takes a few seconds for the picture to actually go through. By that time BlackHeart would have moved and the pic would be ruined.

BlackHeart is a beautiful Arabian stallion that came straight from Saudi Arabia about four years ago as a weanling for my uncle who breeds Arabians.

BlackHeart is a black Arabian, one of the rarest colorations that can be found for Arabian horses, espiecally those from the desert because the black coat would absorb too much heat, and they'd most likely die.

Everytime I visit my uncle, in Montana, I always take BlackHeart out for a ride. Usually he is left in his pasture because he is a little too frisky for most people to handle.

He sounds awesome!! I ride and want to lease a chestnut quarter horse named Chance. Well, forget about leasing, I want to buy him!
The reason that he is more hyper than others is because he's a stalion and not a gelding. Stalions tend to be more hyper if they haven't been geld. They're is nothing really wrong with that though. How old is he?

He is turning 5 years in a few months.

And he is awesome. :D

He has the best training and temper, despite his stallion friskiness and the softest mouth. I can turn him about on a dime with the gentlest touch.

Also, I sometimes go bareback riding [or galloping :D ]. He'll take off like a rocket, thunder over the pasture or along the grassy path that we made.

He is a dream horse.

I also happened to forget to mention about my Arabian stallion, Aurora.

He is a solid light chestnut stallion. The full brother of BlackHeart.

He is a little harder to control than BlackHeart, but still, he is a loving animal.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back