My Fishroom

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Holy Cow! I had no idea you had so many tanks Inch.. :drool: I thought I was getting MTS bad... :fun: I don't think I could handle that many, but hey, I bet your fish are sure glad you can!:) I def. have to show my hubby this! You are making me look real easy right about now.... :lol:

proably best to rephrase that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some in the bathroom!
I couldn't go to the loo or take a bath with fish watching me unless they were all females like me!

Alessa x.

Some in the bathroom!
I couldn't go to the loo or take a bath with fish watching me unless they were all females like me!

Alessa x.

really ???? what about insects lol

Yeah really. Insects don't swim up to the glass and stare at you waiting for food!
Plus if there is an insect in the bathroom it get's killed!

Alessa x.

Wow :hyper: so how many fish on average do you have Inch and do you have a favourite, I seemed to sense a little favouritism sneaking in when you were talking about the black cories?

So, your favourite cory is?

Seffie x

A few of the members have asked to see pictures of my fishroom, so here goes. My tanks are plain but since most of my fish are corydoras, I try to keep the bottoms clear so they have room to move around. I hope you like them. :D

The two tanks on the other side of the table have African Clawed Frogs.
FishRoom1.jpg

Moving around we come to this...
FishRoom2.jpg

On the other side of the room are these. The empty 55 gallon tank developed a scratch right in the center front and don't trust it any more. I still haven't made up my mind whether I should replace it or set up another row of 10 gallon single species tanks
FishRoom3.jpg

I ran out of room there so there are also tanks in my hallway.
FishRoom4.jpg

There are a few in the bathroom too.
FishRoom5.jpg

And let's not forget the kitchen. The 10 gallon tank is home to my lovely black S. schultzei and the small one contains newly hatched corydoras fry that are covered with mulm. The two shoeboxes are microworm cultures.
FishRoom6.jpg

FishRoom7.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the tour. Your comments would be most welcome. :D

:good: Your 55 gal tank with the scratched glass can be repaired. I had a crack in my 55 gal and I went to a glass store, matched the thickness of the glass, and the measurements. I broke out the cracked glass, it took some time to clean it out where it butts up againts the good glass, you have to be very careful. I inserted the new glass, siliconed it in, and had a perfectly good tank, no leaks!! :good:

Wow.. Your house looks like heaven.. :wub: :wub: When can i move in?

I hope your not on a water meter!! haha i have one now but iv been told i cant have another until i buy a bigger place :-l It will keep you out of trouble maintaining them all :)

You're not using your space efficiently enough. I see room for WAY more tanks... :hyper:

This is a nice setup, Inchy.

llj

Blimey, what a mess, i couldnt keep my front room in that sort of state :D Tanks in the toilet and kitchen is just wrong, lol :D

Lovely fish though!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back