It's been so long since I've owned fish. I've wanted more for years and now I've finally got them I'm becoming obsessed!
I'm constantly searching the forum for info and sitting staring at the tank considering ideas, I haven't watched 30 seconds of TV in months lol. Think the missus is getting a bit fed up
I can't help it though, I find fish and their characteristics so interesting and constantly learning new things so hard to ignore.
Anyone else find themselves in this predicament?
Sorry if this is in the wrong section
I'm constantly searching the forum for info and sitting staring at the tank considering ideas, I haven't watched 30 seconds of TV in months lol. Think the missus is getting a bit fed up
I can't help it though, I find fish and their characteristics so interesting and constantly learning new things so hard to ignore.
Anyone else find themselves in this predicament?
Sorry if this is in the wrong section

but he knows full well they're going nowhere!
/www.fishforums.net/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="







