My Fish Are Ruining My Relationship :s

Uh,. I don't have a husband/boyfriend and our own house (I'm 15) to argue about how many fish tanks I have or how much space my tanks are taking over, and just plain arguing *because* of the fish tank. Personally, I think I'll get meself a bf/husband (when I'm older lol) that has an interest in fishkeeping like me, so there'll be like, 0% arguing :D

But I do have my mum. And she refuses to let me have more than the two I have already, (70L/18G and a 38L/10G), and she has NO interest whatsoever in fish, gets annoyed when I say I need to go to the fishstore, and complains about how expensive this hobby of mine is. She thinks that no animal should be kept up in a cage, so whenever she brings up that arguement, I just reply with, what do you want me to do with them then, pour some water on the floor, throw them into the puddle and watch them gasping for air? Yeah. That's my story. I shall now let the people in couples carry on with theirs >___>

LOL i actually found that argument funny!

Why thanks you! *bows* I do my best.
 
thats not wierd, just normal. Whats your evo name?

and why not pass ya test! i've had 4 lessons and the teacher plans on having me passed before christmas, which is fine by me as i can go the gym without going "kkeeeeeeevvv can you take me to... "
whenever she brings up that arguement, I just reply with, what do you want me to do with them then, pour some water on the floor, throw them into the puddle and watch them gasping for air? Yeah. That's my story. I shall now let the people in couples carry on with theirs >___>

LOL i actually found that argument funny!

Edited as quote has a wampy!

I'm "JustKia" pretty much everywhere. It's been a while since I logged in. I was JustKia on GirlRacer and PassionFord as well

I too found that argument funny. I couldn't say that with a straight face and I think if a mate of mine had said it ot their parents I might just have wet meself laffing!

Oh and please do tell what the heck is a wampy?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top