My Fish Are Happy......

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
8,209
Reaction score
5
Points
38
Location
South Africa
The only remaining LFS in town phoned me this morning for some fish...... This boosted my energies, since I've been dormant for about 6 months & inspired me to do water changes on all my active tanks....(some 17 out of 40) I think the fish appreciated it...... I delivered about 400 fish. (Only 5 species)



My swordtail babies
SDC12061.jpg


My platies
SDC12078.jpg


My Guppies
SDC12082.jpg


Sum more guppies (another angle)
SDC12064.jpg


Another angle at the Platies
SDC12070.jpg


Are these happy fish, or my imagination.....??
 
im guessing that was a nice little earner ;)


Trucka.... in that way, I'm a bit of a sucker!!.... I sold them 100 Big Blue gouramis at R5 each..... I noted that they are selling them at R45 each..... (a ripoff)... even their Black widows are selling at R45 each..... I charged them R6 for my Convicts... (extra large)... They are selling them at R60........ & they did not have to pay me in cash up front,.... I said I'll come & take foods or heater/pumps... whatever for the credit when I need it....
 
im guessing that was a nice little earner ;)


Trucka.... in that way, I'm a bit of a sucker!!.... I sold them 100 Big Blue gouramis at R5 each..... I noted that they are selling them at R45 each..... (a ripoff)... even their Black widows are selling at R45 each..... I charged them R6 for my Convicts... (extra large)... They are selling them at R60........ & they did not have to pay me in cash up front,.... I said I'll come & take foods or heater/pumps... whatever for the credit when I need it....
is that rupees?
 
Hope you are joking, he'd be in India if he was taking that LOL

Nah in SA it is Rand which equates to £1 = ZAR 14.2
 
Nope!... That is South African Rands..... A Rand is worth (approximately) 14.6 British pound or equivalent to 9.6 US $
 
Nope!... That is South African Rands..... A Rand is worth (approximately) 14.6 British pound or equivalent to 9.6 US $
oh ok :lol: that is rather a lot then a convict over here costs about £8 about 0.7ish rand

come over here you would be rich ;)

No!!... I would not.... It's only the idiots here in my town who has no cookin clue of what fish is about.... R45 for a Black widow(skirt)!!! (tetra) .... Considered to be the beginners fish... easier to breed than your Zebra Danio, which comes at 10 for R25 in the bigger centres.....
 

Most reactions

Back
Top