My First Turtle!

Dany

Fish Addict
Reaction score
i am soo pleased! well firstly, a very long story i know, so if you dont want to read just go look at the pics... well iv been planning this turtle for weeks maybe months, so last week we set out to go find one, we did find eventually a place that sold mississippi map turtles which over here is about the only species they ever sell apart from red ears which grow too large, so anyways i put a deposit on one and went back yesterday to get one. a mississippi mao woudnt have been my first choise of turtle but this is all they sell over here, so as i was walking back to the train station with my new turtle i walk past a small crummy fish shop, i coudnt resist but to go an look inside, so i walk in AND well, They had a tank full of baby yellow bellied sliders! i was GOBSMACKED, my favourite turlte in the world, and they were £10 cheaper than what i just paid for my mississippi map,, i asked the woman who ownd if shed do a swap but she declined, i didnt know wether to cry because she wodnt or kiss her for having them, thanks to my supreme intelligence :hey: i quicky thought of an idea... i ran back to the shop and claimed that my aquarium had cracked down the middle while i was out and demanded a refund, and now i have a baby yellow bellied slider! im soo chuft! i named him slider because im boring and uncreative,,, il go get some pics....
000_0185.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back