pippoodle
RIP Dear nan 22/03/1925 --11/03/2009
Ok i'm finally going tropical FISHTANK after years of cold - you have all convinced me and my husband is so pleased 
I would like some help on easy fish to start off with
The tank i'm getting is a juwel rio 180l
size approx 40" x 19" x 16 "
I am transfering all sustrate from excisting tank half the water and using one excisting fiter and adding one new one who's media has been sat in the excisting tank for 2 weeks
as i have been used to cold water fish i havent a clue on stocking amounts
I CURRENTLY HAVE
9 white cloud minnows
8 apple snails
what other friendly non snail eating fish (not shrimp as i have a seperate shtimp tank already) would be good to add
i'm not a novice when it comes to fish keeping but as i said have never had tropicals
MY daughter (3 in october) would like us to have a pink fish if possible so any ideas on that front also hubby want neons are they ok with white clouds
I would just like to know some ideas on stock if possible and are platties easy to keep cos there colours are amazing
THANKS any help appreciated
Sarah xxxxx
I would like some help on easy fish to start off with
The tank i'm getting is a juwel rio 180l
size approx 40" x 19" x 16 "
I am transfering all sustrate from excisting tank half the water and using one excisting fiter and adding one new one who's media has been sat in the excisting tank for 2 weeks
as i have been used to cold water fish i havent a clue on stocking amounts
I CURRENTLY HAVE
9 white cloud minnows
8 apple snails
what other friendly non snail eating fish (not shrimp as i have a seperate shtimp tank already) would be good to add
i'm not a novice when it comes to fish keeping but as i said have never had tropicals
MY daughter (3 in october) would like us to have a pink fish if possible so any ideas on that front also hubby want neons are they ok with white clouds
I would just like to know some ideas on stock if possible and are platties easy to keep cos there colours are amazing
THANKS any help appreciated
Sarah xxxxx









