My DREAM!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ok, I will! Although, I will ask them tonight, as its pretty hectic right now...

I agree someone will snatch that right up

Pretty scared to ask them, to be 100% honest... :(
I get it. But if you get an ok from the seller and not from your parents you'll be in some predicament

I get it. But if you get an ok from the seller and not from your parents you'll be in some predicament
That is a good point...

Its just I mean... its almost my birthday, so they might. BUT, its a 75g tank. That's pretty big... I do have room in my room, but I'm to sure if they will OK it.

I guess you never know until you ask? :look:

Guys, they said YESSS!

I can’t believe it! They said yes. After some quick thinking, they said it would be ok, as long as I sell one of them. I’m so HAPPY!!!

A foundation guy is coming out to our house tomorrow, because we had some cracks in the foundation. So he will be able to tell if my room floor will be able to support it.

I have contacted the seller and I’m awaiting a reply as we speak.

I really hope this works out!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Never mind, I just got this:

“Thank you for the interest. As for right now, it appears we have someone interested and ready to pick them up. If this offer falls through, I will let you know.

Thanks!“

What on earth? I responded around 3:00 this afternoon! :( :(

Someone probably replied earlier than you. :(

That is ridiculous. The people that are going to get it probably don’t even know how to care for those fish.

I responded back saying I responded way earlier, but I haven’t got a response... :(

That is ridiculous. The people that are going to get it probably don’t even know how to care for those fish.

I responded back saying I responded way earlier, but I haven’t got a response... :(
How do you know that you replied earlier than the other person?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back