My Discus Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

004-67.jpg

That is a great looking discus. Good shape nice size eye good color. Very nice.

Thanks itst he best one in the tank and has grown somewhat as well only £25 from a discus show

More pics required! now! :D Did you ever setup a Tiger barb tank like you were thinking?

More pics required! now! :D Did you ever setup a Tiger barb tank like you were thinking?

I didnt but you have reminded me of that, I;m picking two tanks off a mate, no idea where they are going to go but thats an idea for one of those.

I sold all the cardinals from my discus tank yesterday as a guy I know was getting rid of a large fire eel which I had to have as the best fish I have kept and I miss my old one. Hes only about 22inch long but hes settled in ok he has another one available as well which I;ll take which will probably mean I will move the discus on and use my bigger tank for the eels and maybe a couple of oscars

as nice as discus are i found i soon got bored of them, gorgeous fish just no movement in the tank......

i think you wont regret setting it up differently especially with an oscar or 2 :hey:

Funny enough I was thinking of oscars again especially if I could find a lovely albino pair like I had in the past. We shall see I wont rush :)

found exactly the same as matt with my discus , lovely to look at but boring . not tempted to try something completely new?

from reading the threads above..it will look amazing once everythings all set and done, dont forget to post pictures!!!

What! You are letting the discus go. :sad: Does anyone keep fish till they get old any more?

No I;m keeping the discus just set up another tank bit smaller but it'll be just for them and I'll be doing regular bigger water changes in it. Just waiting for it to cycle

ha ha no that ones upstairs now I got another one off a friend last week on a double stand with space for one more

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back