002-74.jpg

003-72.jpg

004-67.jpg

005-71.jpg

006-61.jpg

008-54.jpg

018-24.jpg

017-29.jpg

I have a pair of kribs in there, not ideal or in the plans for tank but beautiful fish all the same
020-25.jpg

014-36.jpg

013-38.jpg

012-44.jpg

021-26.jpg

Nice, I had a pair of Kribs in one of my tanks, my lfs called the male a Rainbow Krib due to the same colouring as yours lol, so I was like, ok, nevermind got them home and 4 months later sold them 40 lol, from the looks of it I'm guessing somewhere in there is an egg cluster?

They are cool fish but I;ve been having a good look at my tank tonight and I may reduce the non discus fish in there
Theres the two kribs a red tail black shark, two glass cats and I could halve the hoplos leaving me with one male and female

They're lovely
rolleyes.gif

I've got 4 at the moment getting 2 more delivered next week .... can't wait
biggrin.gif

Also like you i would love to have a shoal of 8
How big are your discus?
Glass catfish, as you already know i was thinking of getting some, i've heard they can be hard to keep, have you got any tips?

Hi Amy mine range from about 3.5 inch to my two 5 inch ones I bought last week. They look ace when swimming around. The new ones are a little jumpy and have scared the existing ones a little

Glass cats in my opinion are easy to keep. They feed well on anything in the water and although I only have two I understand they are better in a shoal

just sold the pair of kribs and the red tailed shark. As much as I liked these I need to reduce the competition for the discus.

I still plan to sell the two glass cats in there and a pair of the hoplos now that they are much bigger and sexable. I have two pairs and one will be enough, especially as they are such greedy beggars

Theres a local guy selling 6 discus, I;m skint now which is a shame as I;d have got them and had 14 discus in my tank which would have made a decent group

couple of tanks shots
I have the nightmare of moving the tank to my new houseabout 5 miles away this week.
009-50.jpg

008-55.jpg

well moving this tank was a nightmare it chipped and creaked and I honestly thought it was going to smash during the move. Its now in my little rented houses living room and takes up far too much space however it looks ace and I can now see it all the time unlike before when it was in my garage. I;m feeding the discus more now and they seem less skittish

glad that the move was a success for you simon :good:

my fish are coming into the lounge from the garage over the next few days. i cant wait as its such a shame to have them where you cant see them..

the tank and stocking is coming on realy well and looking good mate

my fish are coming into the lounge from the garage over the next few days. i cant wait as its such a shame to have them where you cant see them..

cheers pal

a client of mine brought a big lorry and 2 steroid heads to help with the move. It weighed a ton even without the sand! I left a bucket of plecs behind and as I couldn;t return to pick them up for about 4 hours I was convinced they would be dead but they were fine thankfully

my fish are so much happier and bolder in the living room

cheers pal

a client of mine brought a big lorry and 2 steroid heads to help with the move. It weighed a ton even without the sand! I left a bucket of plecs behind and as I couldn;t return to pick them up for about 4 hours I was convinced they would be dead but they were fine thankfully

my fish are so much happier and bolder in the living room
i hope that Keith and friends adapt as well as yours have. no doubt he will sulk for a while being an oscar but im sure he will love it in time.

must of been a nightmare to move mate , i remember how bad it was moving with my 4x2x2 . nicer to have it in the living room where you get the full benefit of it tho .

well the discus are still going strong. I added another 40 cards to the tank so have just over 60 in there they look well. I stopped the EI plant dosing and the giant vallis seems to have improved. The nitrates were going to high with the dosing

I added a couple of elephant nose which I;m enjoying having in the tank they are cool and one in particular is a right character

I cant add pics as I don;t have a laptop I can get pics on to but I am enjoying this tank so far

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back