My dedication Thread to my wonderful Bonds

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I am sorry about your loss SRC. I too lost my cat to a dog attack. Someone was walking their dog down my street without a leash. The dog saw my cat in my yard, and chased her. She was cornered on my neighbours front door step and killed while the dog owner watched. The owner of the dog didn't even bother to apologise. Hay-U died in my mother's arms, which was fitting as my mom was the one who found her 11 years before, pregnang and meowing in a bush at her work.

We had her for a long time, and she loved us for it. I am sure your Bonds felt the same way about you. :byebye:

I can sympathise with you on this one SRC (Jennie), my cat Milo was intentionally run over by someone who swerved 4 feet into the grassy field he liked to lay in just to run him over. What really made me mad was that this happened when I lived on post while in the military and it had to be a family member of a fellow service man or woman because I lived on a closed post. Milo was a smart cat, he would wait for the cars to pass before he tried to cross the road, and like I said, beings that he was 4 feet of the road, it had to be on purpose. I hate people like that, I wish I could line them all up and run them over. I also watched a guy almost cause a 5 car pile up on the freeway one day just so he could run over a wood chuck. What type of twisted retard would take pleasure in swerving on purpose just to run over an animal?

I hate them all.... :grr: .........

A very sad story, about an abviously very special cat.

He was a sweaty! :byebye: And what a gorgeous smile! :) Id get that framed! :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back