My "cats" and cichlids

dbollack

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
My cories, poor guy on the right has no eyes.
Picture_228.jpg

My bristlenose pleco.
Picture_290.jpg

My common pleco.
Picture_285.jpg

My clown pleco.
Picture_188.jpg

My rubbernose pleco.
Picture_175.jpg

And heres the last, my favorite fish. He's an orange seam pleco (or at least what he was sold to me as). He does not look like the osp on planet catfish, but that might be because hes a juvenile and juvies might have spots while adults don't. I don't really know.
Picture_179.jpg

The bad thing is, he's very afraid of light so I hardly see him.

Nice collection and yes that is an Orange seam Pleco, great fish. That second pic of the Angels looks almost identical to one I posted of my Angels that got nominated for FOTM.

Ryan thanks for confirming the orange seam for me. I just looked at your angel that was nominated, he's very handsome. Don't ya love how angels come beggin when you come around with your camera.

:lol: Mine was trying to attack the camera as they had just spawned and the male was doing his duty defending them.

55gallondude said:
FOTM for the 7th picture of the B-ram
i'll second it, specially i love rams and have 2 of my own, yours look beautyfull as well.

So 2nd FOTM from me to for the same picture :cool:

BTW: it's the 8th pic :D

Thanks for the nice comments and the nominations, I'll let my rams know that someone besides me think they looks good.
For the longest time I wasn't interested in them, and had always remembered my local gamewarden had kept them, so when I saw them in the shop their beauty hit me and I bought them.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back