My Baby Double Tail

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

So far it's skeptical. I think it's mad I took away the place more it's size lol. I haven't really seen it in there yet.

It can take a while. It took weeks for my betta to decide to start using his temple. Then when I totally redid the tank and moved the temple to the middle of it (it used to be on the right) it again took him another few weeks.

It'll swim through it but I haven't seen it reside in there yet.

A week since I made my fist post :)
securedownload1-2.jpeg

securedownload-1.jpeg

A tinsy bit bigger :3

Very nice 
smile.png
I just love bettas, but I guess you knew that already lol! I may be getting two new girls today 
biggrin.png

Very cool :) in the future I would like to try my hand at a sorority (when I get the appropriate sozed tank that is) but ot also seems kind of scary so idk.

Ima say you have yourself a little fella, seems he is getting more streamlined and the fins are growing out some.  He looks happy :) 

Definitely looks male to me at this point as well.  He is growing very nicely and has some really great looking color coming in.  You are doing a great job taking care of him so keep up the good work.  :D

Snapped a super good picture and just had to show it off!
10277777_10203117335870706_6308300414493687328_n.jpg

The blues always seem to be the most vibrant in the mornings 

Tomorrow marks the two week point since I got my betta
securedownload-2.jpeg

Tried to use snail for scale
securedownload1.jpeg

Here's a video
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBVElCY8K78[/media]

Tried to get a pic of him flaring. All I have is this really big mirror which I balanced on my desk on the front part of my tank so I was at a really weird angle). The beard is bright red like the fins.   (sorry for quality)

You can kind of see a little bit
securedownload-3.jpeg

A little bit more
securedownload2.jpeg

This was the most I could get of it.
securedownload1-3.jpeg

Haha, great name! Very handsome :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back