My Aquarium On The Ps3

ZoddyZod

Constantly learning
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I was bored a couple of weeks ago and saw something called 'My Aquarium' available for download on the PS3. It was only £3.99 to I purchased it.

Frankly it's about 10mins worth of 'fun' where you can set up and stock 6 aquariums. There's no longevity in it at all. I think you can turn it into a screensaver......but who needs a screensaver on the TV? Just turn it off!

in summary.....do not buy it!

I was bored a couple of weeks ago and saw something called 'My Aquarium' available for download on the PS3. It was only £3.99 to I purchased it.

Frankly it's about 10mins worth of 'fun' where you can set up and stock 6 aquariums. There's no longevity in it at all. I think you can turn it into a screensaver......but who needs a screensaver on the TV? Just turn it off!

in summary.....do not buy it!

pretty much the same is true of all these type of applications. PS3, DOGBOX (oops Xbox), Mac or PC. sad but not one of them is worth a red cent.

I hate to gravedig, but there is (was?) Aquazone, it was finally a good aquarium sim that didn't go too far. It was available for the Sega Saturn/PC. You'd feed fish, breed fish, pretty much be an aquarist. Most aquarium apps today aren't that great.

Dogs was an awesome game... I use to paint my dogs multi coloured and spray them with water all the time. Now my border collie thinks black and blue is her natural colour... *evil laugh*

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back