Music? Anyone?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I stumbled across this just now. One of my father's favorites. Hard to believe it's going on 6 years since he passed away at 59 from mesothelioma. January 7, 2015 @ 7:15am.

Oh, wow. That takes me straight back to my freshman year of college. A great song from a great time in my life. :)

We had a little survey at work that asked us for our "Up to bat" or "You got this" song, or as I call them, "Psyching up for a trail race" songs. I narrowed it down to five. Here they are. Warning: Powerful stuff. Use these songs only for good, never for evil.

Leahy: The Call to Dance

Ossian: 'S Gann Gunn Dirich Mi Chaoidh

Tom Petty: Runnin' Down a Dream

Disturbed: The Light

Ossian: The Duncan Johnstone Set

Last edited:
I stumbled across this just now. One of my father's favorites. Hard to believe it's going on 6 years since he passed away at 59 from mesothelioma. January 7, 2015 @ 7:15am.

I've never listened until just now. ( I had made a joke about @WhistlingBadger just cuz it was a metal band), anyway, by the end of the song I was quite emotional given the context. No joke. :unsure::-( I'm so sorry about your father; the song and video are really touching. Thanks for sharing with us.

Just my usual jesting...do the badgerlings know about your past?
Yes, she loves to hear stories about stupid and/or interesting things I did when I was younger. She enjoys most of my music, too, especially the Scottish trad stuff. :)

“Working Man/Finding My Way”
Album: All The Worlds A Stage

(Drummer wasn’t Neil Peart, becuase he hadn’t joined the band yet. John Rustey did that masterpiece)

I've had a hard time scrolling through to get to this post! I think "All the World..." is a later live album?
Anyway. Here's a YouTube "Working Man" live with the Rustey fellow from the Rush album "Rush." Memories...

Wow, and his drum set was
Much smaller this sez alot about his ability/talent.
If ya want to see wild drum skills check out

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back