Moving Ahead

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Oh I have read everything there has been to read, i'm still not going to claim to understand what people have and havent done and their reasons for doing or not doing things. It will honestly end up like a game of chinese whispers with people slating each other and people getting angry other peoples behalves and it just ends up blown right out of proportion.

I agre, there is something going on with the Ads, personally, I am not objecting to the adds being there, they pay to keep the forum open as far as I am concerned. A lot of people are lucky enough to own companies and be making a lot of money by watching other people do the work. Thats how it happens...

I was seeing the thai bride adverts a while back but with things being changed by Admin, I no longer see them, the only ads i'm seeing are going to be via google because they are all related to searches I have made recently. So either you are all looking at naughty stuff via google :fun: :lol: or there is something in the settings.

Seeing as the Ad problem isnt for everyone, its going to take time to sort it out, its one of those.... you fix it for one person and it changes and gets worse for someone else. Give it time and check all settings and keep your google searches clean :shifty: :good:

EDIT: Very well said I think Night61

and keep your google searches clean :shifty: :good:

its no business of yours, or this forum, where and what we search for.
and its defiantly the job of the admin/owners. to ensure any ads we have are suitable for the forum.

blaming the members, is just a cop out.

Then surely its google you want to take that up with then :unsure:

Surely that is down to websites you are looking at being tracked? Therefor nothing to do with this forum?

I wasn't commenting on what you were looking at per se... was just trying to lighten the conversation a little. A prefer people who have at least got some sort of sense of humour...

Can't afford a sense of humor. Ads are one thing, see em all the time, if they are forum related, hey I can ignore them, but it was the type of ads on a family friendly site.
As for the dirty laundry being aired, and how being done. To a certain extent mods and admins are like middle management, if you don't have an answer say so and search for the answer. Ludwig handled his response properly. Not as others acting like poloticians, using doublespeak that means nothing or just ignoring the issue.
Not trying to be ugly here, and my apologies MBOU, not anything implied toward you, just crabby this morning.

Then surely its google you want to take that up with then :unsure:

Surely that is down to websites you are looking at being tracked? Therefor nothing to do with this forum?

I wasn't commenting on what you were looking at per se... was just trying to lighten the conversation a little. A prefer people who have at least got some sort of sense of humour...

not if the tracking is only from this site, its not. as owners have to give permission.
but you are right G??gle does need brought to heal. and a start would be if forums and sites, didn't use their spyware.

you cant have too much of a sense of humour, where personal information is concerned. Its too important.

I'm still getting the ads too. :unsure:

I guess you've already tried clearing your cookies, and history?

i forgot to re-enable AdBlock+ and aint seen them for most of the day.

might be worth running an AntiMalware prog.
just occasionally, (and not just with firefox) you can have a critter that puts the cookies back, as you start the browser.

They're back. Lol. The setting i had selected stopped Youtube video links in threads showing. :lol:

I give up, lol.

No adds here, not that I have had time to look at any as I have been so busy being entertained by all the goings on in here :lol:

No adds here, not that I have had time to look at any as I have been so busy being entertained by all the goings on in here :lol:

though i, know, i am going to regret, this.

you clearly have a nose for a good story!
sorry :rolleyes:

Don't feel bad livewire. I've got my nose everywhere as well. Glad to see the ads being worked on. I dont mind ads, they are everywhere. As long as the content is monitored.

though i, know, i am going to regret, this.

you clearly have a nose for a good story!
sorry :rolleyes:

:lol: thanks, it seems to go well with a lot of posts on TFF at the moment :good:

indeed. there is a lot to be gleaned, by nosing through the posts ATM. between the lines is often far more revealing. :hyper:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back