Most Expensive Hobby’s Besides Fish Keeping?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

All I had to do was listen to like the first minute of the song to understand why my parents are weird now LOL 😂

Being a fan of an English football team since 1968. Especially when living at the opposite end of the country since 1986. Thankfully were rubbish so rarely need to traipse around the European mainland being battered by the local riot cops.

Also, speaking of music I want some of you to try and listen to this guy called NF. I dont want to say the genre he is in otherwise I know a lot of you might think he's bad then, but he is completely clean... I am going to reccomend two songs the 1st one will be one of his more hyper (by hyper I mean faster) and the 2nd one will be his slower and more emotional songs...
First we have no excuses and then another fast song by him is leave me alone

For his slower songs there is a song called trauma which has to be my favorite slow song from him. I also like dreams.

This is the only artist where I have 40+ songs downloaded from them... So give em a shot! And just so ya know... I used to hate the genre he is in but my friend convinced me that this guy isnt bad so I listened to a bit and now I have those 40+ songs in my playlist... And it too a year or 2 before I actually came to like them... I know its off topic but I looove music... So when someone talked music it was hard for me not to put this here 😂

Also, speaking of music I want some of you to try and listen to this guy called NF. I dont want to say the genre he is in otherwise I know a lot of you might think he's bad then, but he is completely clean... I am going to reccomend two songs the 1st one will be one of his more hyper (by hyper I mean faster) and the 2nd one will be his slower and more emotional songs...

For his slower songs there is a song called trauma which has to be my favorite slow song from him. I also like dreams.

This is the only artist where I have 40+ songs downloaded from them... So give em a shot! And just so ya know... I used to hate the genre he is in but my friend convinced me that this guy isnt bad so I listened to a bit and now I have those 40+ songs in my playlist... And it too a year or 2 before I actually came to like them... I know its off topic but I looove music... So when someone talked music it was hard for me not to put this here 😂
Another NF fan, let’s gooo. I’ve been listening to him for years now. I can’t pick a favorite song, bur some of my favorites are PAID MY DEUS, Leave Me Alone, Nate, Let you Down, The Search, etc.

I made an all NF playlist if you’re interested in checking it out on Spotify:
84F6CE5C-408B-4493-B14C-D302EC58FEB4.png

Another NF fan, let’s gooo. I’ve been listening to him for years now. I can’t pick a favorite song, bur some of my favorites are PAID MY DEUS, Leave Me Alone, Nate, Let you Down, The Search, etc.

I made an all NF playlist if you’re interested in checking it out on Spotify:
View attachment 144549
Awesome! I think the song nate is one I dont really like but I'll have to listen to it again and see... And yes, paid my dues is amazing and let you down was the first song I liked by him

Awesome! I think the song nate is one I dont really like but I'll have to listen to it again and see... And yes, paid my dues is amazing and let you down was the first song I liked by him
Let You Down was what made him so popular IMO, such a great song.

Woodworking - Started and got to the point that if I wanted to move up to the next level, precise furniture making, I needed better equipment. After a couple thousand, and the realization that I had many thousands left to go, I cut bait and gave it up.

Fishing - It wouldn't seem that bad at first glance, but once you start accumulating gear (and different gear for different species/locations) and trips to other locations it adds up. I refuse to think what I've spent in the past couple years.
100%
But at least I’ve used some of my tools and know how to save money on the fish keeping side…

100%
But at least I’ve used some of my tools and know how to save money on the fish keeping side…
I got to where I needed a new table saw (dewalt jobsite wasn't getting me what I needed and was eyeing a cabinet sawstop), a 12" jointer, and dust collection system. Plus a new outbuilding to house it all. It was just too much. Kept my saws and hand tools, sold my planer and router table to make room to get the Mrs. back in the garage. I miss it sometimes. Then I remind myself of lumber prices... and the frustration. Wood is a fickle mistress.

i lisen to music from the 1700s and the 1800s. Only problem is i cant go to concerts with them because they all dies 100 years ago.

Most reactions

Back