Most Expensive Hobby’s Besides Fish Keeping?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Even the annual cost of a domestic kit is said to be at least £1000 a year.
I have three sharing my abode, so that's £3000 a year...for a possible 20+ years!
That's £60,000.

Most Expensive Hobby’s Besides Fish Keeping?​

My "GIRLFRIEND"... No doubts!
She's just like a magician... She does have the gift to let money disappear right in front me...
1633445659348.png

Yes, seven parakeets. My sister has 2, I have 1, my mom has 1, my other sister has 1, and my other sister has 2. We have them bonded in groups of two, except Wink. If you want I can post pictures. 😂 Sunny, Suzette, Sky, and Dove share a cage, Juniper and BIV (like Blue Indigo Violet) share a cage, and Wink is on his own. I feel kind of bad, they don't handle them as often as I handle mine, Wink. Theirs have friends and larger cages than Wink though. We all handle all of them, my sisters just each chose and named individual ones.
Get a babcat!!!

What is a babcat?
Do you live in the US? A bobcat is a type of wild cat that lives in the colder regions of north America and is larger than a house cat... In the wild it hunts turkeys, birds, and small rodents

When someone babs themselves it usually implies they’ve Had a bowel movement in there pants

Hence a Babcat would be an animal famous for pooping its pants

Last edited by a moderator:
When someone babs themselves it usually implies they’ve Had a bowel movement in there pants

Hence a Babcat would be an animal famous for ******* its pants
Dont like the refrence to the curse word but now I get it lol

Most reactions

Back