Most expensive fish ever?

I wanted to get a royal plec, which are illegal in Australia. I searched everywhere and found 2.....he wantd to sell them for $3000 together. They were on the other side of the country (like a 46 hour plane trip)....imagine if they died in transit!!!!


Suffice it to say I didn't get my royal plec after all!!!
 
BettasRFriends said:
Arrowanas aren't that expensive at my lfs. I've seen flowerhorns (quite often) selling at over 1,000 USD. Even arrowanas (fully grown) doesn't even reach 200 USD
when you say arowana it's like just saying tetra, there's several different species all varrying in price.

if it was an asian i suspect it was a green or yellow tail. and probable didn't have certificates?
 
A shop near me had a great coloured discus for £200, £40 is about my limit!!!
 
i would just be far to sacred of killing something, i think my must expensive fish is my ram at £4
 

Most reactions

Back
Top