More Fish

sic0198

Fish Herder
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
1,062
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have 6 neon tetra like fish (except they are gold) they are very little, CAE. 1 fem. betta, 5 cories and an angefish (young one). They are in a 29 gallon. Can I add others? Maybe 3 ottos or some H. Rasboro or maybe 5 more of those little gold tetras.
 
You can add some more tetras. Or u can also add some Livebeares. If uw ant to add ottos u must get 5-6 of them because they are shoal fish and they like to be in group.
 
5 tetras or 5 ottos or 5 h. rasboras, Will any of these go fine in my tank?
 
5 tetras or 5 ottos or 5 h. rasboras, Will any of these go fine in my tank?
Any of those should be fine.
One of my angelfish was agressive towards one of my dwarf gouramis, but the other one isnt. I moved the agressive one into the other tank and the angel is fine with them.
Dwarf gouramis are excellent looking fish, so you could get one or two, but there is a chance that your angel will attack them, it's pretty much 50-50.
Also, rather than getting 5 oto's, you could get a bristlenose pleco, I have one and it's the most interesting fish in my tank :)
 
Would the dwarf gourami and the pleco both be OK in there?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top