Miss Wiggle And Big Ian's First Marine Tank!

there may be trouble ahead...................

As of 14:00 hours yesterday, a new member of our tank began causing havoc.
He took over reign of the tank in a bloodless coup, Throwing of the shackles of imperialist capitalist oppression, making both fish and inverts equal, He proclaimed himself tsar. And ruler of the peoples REEFpublic of tankdom, There has since been mu8ch rejoicing and general merryment
Ladys and gentle men i give you tsar eibli

11032007197.jpg

And as has been called for a full tank shot and other pics of our comrades within the peoples reefpublic
11032007199.jpg

Here we have comrade cardinal being rallied by tsar eibli
11032007196.jpg

11032007194.jpg

And again tsar eibli recuriting yet another member to the cause comrade grumpski
11032007190.jpg

And here we have comrade pajama proudly showing his coulours
11032007192.jpg

And this is comrade carlski enjoying his new found freedom from the comfort of his own home
11032007189.jpg

and here comrade Lennin cheers on his comrades as they march through the peples square
11032007188.jpg

And here comrade grumps offers his support to his brother in arms shrimski

Also we have here a design of how we plan to have the tank set up soon (please note this is looking from behind,
The tank is on top with a hang on the back fuge, there will then be an over flow pipe down into the sump housed in the cabinet this will hod an inch thick bed of miravle mus on wich we will grow some cheato wich will be lit with a pct5. it wll also house a secon heater and the skimmer, before being returned to the main tank above. (please note drawing is not to scale i was just having a play)
tankdesign.jpg

Couldn`t have done it without ya Red, (gave up trying to draw the pipes leading to the sump)

no it has sand just a very fine layer of it, and there`s a patch in the middle where the power head thats behind the rocks blasts it off the bottom

Nope, i think what your refering to would be the green star polyps....

Love the tank you two. Question what kind of blennie is that, i want one for mine!
Also nice specimen of an Elibi fantastic blue on the tail.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back